World LNG Series: Americas Summit 2 – 5 June 2014
The Premier Global LNG Networking in the Americas
Now in its twelfth year, the World LNG Series: Americas Summit is the only event to set the Americas LNG industry in a global context, bringing you key LNG buyers and suppliers from across the globe. As North America gets set to become an LNG export and Latin American LNG projects soar, this is the perfect forum to hear updates on new supply projects and pinpoint new opportunities in the region.
Distinguished Speakers Include
- Dr Paula GantDeputy Assistant Secretary of Oil and Natural GasUS Department of Energy
- Kunio NohataExecutive Officer, Senior General Manager of Gas Resources DeptTokyo Gas Co., Ltd.
- Silvia de MarucciManagerMarketing and Forecasting, Panama Canal Authority
- Øivin IversenCEO Höegh FLNG Ltd
Come and Explore the Opportunities
With so much happening in the Americas region, this year’s programme will answer the big questions that the industry is asking:
- How are stakeholders balancing risk and opportunity in feedgas supply for LNG export?
- How can Canada avoid the same fate as Australia’s Greenfield projects?
- Can piped projects be built from the US to Mexico and what does this mean for future LNG and gas supply?
- How can liquefaction projects be built cost effectively and on time?
- What will happen to North American LNG exports if gas prices go up in the future?
Exclusive: Site Visit to Cheniere’s Sabine Pass LNG Terminal
Thursday, 5th June 2014
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to visit Cheniere’s Sabine Pass LNG Terminal!
Places are strictly limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
For more information, click here
“The Americas Summit is a must – attend for execs in the LNG sector”
Pablo Ramos, FMC Technologies
To make an enquiry, or for more details on the World LNG Series: Americas Summit 2014 please contact:
Tyler Forbes on +44 20 7978 0061 or email LNGAmericas@thecwcgroup.com
Returning in its 12th year to San Antonio, Texas
“Good display of information and location of venue is also attractive”
Shigeki Sakamato, Senior Researcher (Asia Pacific/Global LNG), JOGMEC
“Outstanding organisation and rich discussions”
Chisomaga Osuagwu, Head of LNG Sales, Nigeria LNG
“A broad covering of the most relevant issues, especially LNG production and exports”
César Briozzo, Vice President, UTE & President, Gas Sayago S.A.